Oem Wheels for 35....

So i currently have the "gambler" 15" wheels. Im midway thru a 4" lift. To run either 33s or 35s i will need 2" spacers. Years ago 15" tires fell from the sky and littered the land scape but now it seems 17s and 20s now litter the landscape. This phase is a transition and i cant find much of anything in the 5x4.5 bolt pattern. mustang wheels would need way to big of spacers to be useful, ranger 5 lug wheels are non existing. Etc. Now take off 5x5 jeep wheels are freaking everywhere... how large of a spacer would i need to run new jk wheels? Is there a better option? Another route im considering is 8x170 superduty wheels the 99-04 might be decent as they are close enough for 2" spacers and i plan to run superduty axles in the next phase. I really dont want to spend new tire money and replace them in 6-12 months. Heck my "daily driver" just turned 60k and is a 2016 so likely i wont drive enough to justify new tires and wheels in a bolt pattern that is getting to be non existant. Picture of the current carolina squat i have going on.... on to the rear this week.

20220912_125020.jpg

I am currently on the OEM Canyon rims that came with me Jeep. I added 1.5" spacers to run these 35's. That help?
View attachment 358958

Thats where im at. Looking at 2" spacer for stock wheels that are 15" with almost zero used 33 or 35" tires available. Not even any rubicon 16" wheels nearby. 16" used tires are scarce not as bad as 15s though.
Now 17" tires are plentiful and cheap. A full set with 50-80% tread 300-400 bucks. 5x4.5 wheels in 17" are almost non existing in a usable offset. But agaian take off 5x5 jeep wheels, 6x5.5 wheels, 8 lig wheels etc.... all easily attainable. Was hoping someone had found or knew of wheels to hunt down or how large of a spacer id need for jk style wheels to run 35s

So what I gathered from the above is that I can run 35s on my stock Rubicon 16" rims with 1.5" spacers. Its getting a metalcloak 3.5 lift soon and I kinda like the stock wheels.......

So what I gathered from the above is that I can run 35s on my stock Rubicon 16" rims with 1.5" spacers. Its getting a metalcloak 3.5 lift soon and I kinda like the stock wheels.......

that should work, that’s what I’m running on 315 size tires on the stock Moab’s.

1.5” gave me enough clearance with an Antirock. 1.25” was rubbing the Antirock arms