Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/6764391171.html

@IPerkWVU had my eyes on this one for sometime now. Looks decent with 1 rust bubble. Have you seen this one before? Guy dropped the price 1.5k just recently. It’s been on eBay and Craigslist for a solid 2-3 months now.
Seen it on Craigslist but not in person. Looks well maintained. Wish there were more shots of the frame to see if it's been through Indiana winters. If the frame was in good shape that one small rust bubble is easily fixable at a body shop. Is your LJR purchase still postponed until after the wedding?

Seen it on Craigslist but not in person. Looks well maintained. Wish there were more shots of the frame to see if it's been through Indiana winters. If the frame was in good shape that one small rust bubble is easily fixable at a body shop. Is your LJR purchase still postponed until after the wedding?
From my understanding the only way to fit the rust bubble on the fender would be to replace the whole part. Apparently, water gets trapped under the fender and rots it from the bottom.

Perfect candidate for flat fenders :p

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-jeep-wrangler-with-cj/6751298574.html
I like CJ’s and YJ’s as much as any other classic Jeep, but I’m not real sure about this creation.

The mods are very well done on that YJ. Too expensive though.

I wish I could get alloy rims for the TJ that look like these. Anyone knows who makes one with the right backspacing and the bolt pattern ?

01515_4dADbHuYjx6_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Aluminum Currie Antirock on FB marketplace in Bloomington IN for $150 if anyone is interested...

Screenshot_20181206-085647.png

now that I would look into if I was in the market

I'm not in the market and it is tempting, my favorite color too. And about 30 miles from my house.

edit - craigslist contact for seller -

jason

call or text:
☎ (503) 586-4068

Last edited:
Reactions: Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.