• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Official Craigslist Thread

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Post all your Craigslist finds here. I don't care if they are Jeep related or not, as long as they are on Craigslist they belong here.

If possible, try to post a screen shot (or copy and paste) so that the infamy can live on forever. The issue with Craigslist is that when you link to an ad, it disappears after the ad expires, so a screenshot will make sure it never goes away.

I'll start with a truly epic Craigslist ad I found locally (yes, it's legit).

MR2ghini.png

OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Holy hell... Yes... YOU DO NEED HELP SELLING!

Because anyone who would buy that is insane.

Reactions: Stinger

StG58

Backwoods Amateur
Supporting Member
That is just too cool! What a great ride for the farm... Gas it up and turn the grandkids loose with it. If it was shorter, it would fit in the back of the Suburban.

Stinger

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Place I worked when I was a kid had stuff just like this for deliveries around the plant. Seriously functional and easy to maintain. I think I could get interested in this just for the "kicks" factor.

Reactions: StG58