Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought a lifted Commanche would look great. Maybe a 2.5" lift and some 31" tires. I think it would look slick!

Damn @UPJOHN, that thing has a lot of rust, huh? For $500 though, who can complain.

I think you will find that's called 'Patina' Chris and not rust :risas3:...(its adds character)

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
I always thought a lifted Commanche would look great. Maybe a 2.5" lift and some 31" tires. I think it would look slick!

Damn @UPJOHN, that thing has a lot of rust, huh? For $500 though, who can complain.
That photo is the exact reason why you don't want Oregon using salt on the road. Unfortunately that is a common sight on older trucks and cars in Michigan.

Reactions: StG58
That photo is the exact reason why you don't want Oregon using salt on the road. Unfortunately that is a common sight on older trucks and cars in Michigan.

I agree. I monitor what roads they use salt on, and it's only the major highways in Portland fortunately, and only on rare occasions now. However, when I know they're using it, I don't drive the Jeep, period!

Oh, and I use tons of Fluid Film just incase!

Angry YJ looks Angry. Murica'
https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6056464045.html
IMG_1229.JPG

Scam. Price is wrong and wranglers never came with power locks or window or seats. Unless it was customized, which I highly doubt.
Yep, that's a scam. Anytime they put their email in the ad it's always a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.