Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sentiments exactly! I like how it's listed at 100,001 miles... like the owner finally said F this I did my dues, now someone else can suffer.
Remember when you were a kid and you wanted to go play army in the dirt, but your mom wanted to take you somewhere all dressed up in fancy clothes instead? That's that TJ. I think I see a teardrop in one of the headlights...

This little tidbit will certainly make the difference for anyone on the fence about buying this:

Vehicle Options
  • AM/FM
  • Cassette
  • Driver Airbag
  • Full Size Spare Tire
  • Passenger Airbag
  • Tachometer

Reactions: Ron505
Remember when you were a kid and you wanted to go play army in the dirt, but your mom wanted to take you somewhere all dressed up in fancy clothes instead? That's that TJ. I think I see a teardrop in one of the headlights...

And the collar was ALWAYS to tight around your neck!

Reactions: Ron505
No wonder they have back problems...have you ever ridden in a 4.5" lifted leaf spring Jeep? Not pleasant. I did that to a YJ once. No one would ride in it anymore but me. Then I wouldn't ride in it anymore either. Traded it off.
You think Rough Country coil spring lifts are bad, try out their legendary leaf spring lift...

I'll give this guy credit for at least thinking out of the box when it came to his swap . . . Anyone up for a twin-turbo engine from a Supra in a TJ?

https://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/6149675196.html

00707_6n8Oo8TkF6r_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_lHpvTB328H6_1200x900.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Reactions: Kyle_W
I see a big ol' glob of mud, leaves and tree branches getting sucked into that large turbo sticking out the hood. Nothing like a bomb going off in front of your face to give you religion, eh?

I see a big ol' glob of mud, leaves and tree branches getting sucked into that large turbo sticking out the hood. Nothing like a bomb going off in front of your face to give you religion, eh?

That guy isn't wheeling that thing... I can guarantee that.

Reactions: StG58
@Linus, check out the Craigslist jeeps above. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and most jeeps out here are rust free. Most have never seen salt. Depending on your budget maybe one interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.