Oh good grief!

I mean, what could go wrong?
Yah, what COULD go wrong? One, I have a serious Jones at the moment for a red JLR. Two, I need another car payment like I need another hole in my head. Three, I'd probably have to trade in my SE to make it happen or dip into my savings.

I dunno, it just seems fraught with peril.

Reactions: cliffish and MikeM
I'll take pictures and such.

This going to so suck. I'm going to hear about this until it happens, and I have no idea when NW Jeep will have one on the lot. The wife reminded me that one of her buddies' husband works there.

Why do I feel a conspiracy coming on?
Good thing is that they wont be on the lot for a few more months. But the 18 JK will still be around.

Reactions: StG58
I'd probably have to trade in my SE to make it happen

After reading all the bitchin' stories about you traipsing around the "Orygun" countryside, I can't believe you'd even consider trading in the SE. I have two words for you, my friend: "Seller's remorse." In the words of Ricky Ricardo, "Don' do it, Lucy!!!"

you-can-do-eet.jpg

Yea I agree with all the above. Why get a JLR if you have a JKU. Keep the SE and at the least trade the JKU. Is the JKU title free and clear? I watched another video today and the JL is going to run around 2200 more than last years base price. Seems way over inflated....but it sure is pretty lol. My lady would kill me if I got rid of "Rubi" lol she loves my TJ more than me. I want a JLR also.

Yea I agree with all the above. Why get a JLR if you have a JKU. Keep the SE and at the least trade the JKU. Is the JKU title free and clear? I watched another video today and the JL is going to run around 2200 more than last years base price. Seems way over inflated....but it sure is pretty lol. My lady would kill me if I got rid of "Rubi" lol she loves my TJ more than me. I want a JLR also.
I'm pretty sure there's times when the wife would prefer a new JLR over me. Not even kidding. We'll see how this all plays out. If the interior is layed out better than the JK's, I'm just hosed.

I'm pretty sure there's times when the wife would prefer a new JLR over me. Not even kidding. We'll see how this all plays out. If the interior is layed out better than the JK's, I'm just hosed.
I guess we found out who will be the first lol. What a bummer for you haha. Will you special order or grab one off the lot? I doubt any haggling will able to be done.