Okay, Fess Up. Who Has Named Their Jeep? (And What Is It?)

Rootie the Rubicon (named after a Roadrunner we named at a camp in Lajitas, TX. I notice that a disproportionate number of red Jeeps have names. :)

new%20top%202-XL.jpg

jeepoblem-L.jpg

2018%20bb%20%28559%29-XL.jpg

Reactions: WLDRIDE
I stared adding purple to my white Jeep and someone on another forum called the Purple People Eater. When I made my PPE decal, the name Zambo is under his foot. That is how I ended up naming it Zambo, the purple people eater. :D
6B761187-F8EA-42B3-B1A3-FC6B19A59F2D.jpeg

My dad tried to name my Jeep "Rubi/y" because it's a Rubicon.

I immediately put the kibosh on that. Haven't tried to name it yet.

Jeep names are best earned and given by friends/fellow Jeepers. Mine, for example, somehow became known as the Geezer Jeep. 🤔😂

I bought my Jeep and called it “Goldie”.
After getting pulled out of the mud by a fellow jeeper a few times on the same day. He told me to take my “nugget” out of the mud. It’s been nugget ever since.

my wife’s Jeep. We called looseT. After a song verse she has on her windshield. But it’s kinda wordy. And didn’t really fit. Until we came home one day from looking at the new JL in beautiful bright teal her favorite color, and it dawned on is her Jeep was kinda dull and not bright like the new one and we were joking about the movie trolls character “branch”

and the Jeep commander is the “murm”. Because that’s what our youngest son called it from his toddler stages on.

when you have multiple Jeeps you kind of need names. Because you can’t just say get in the Jeep because the kids respond with, Which one.

B274DF65-2875-4911-AD51-0E383E1F1632.jpeg

I'll jokingly refer to mine as the "date mobile" whenever my wife asks to go to dinner without the kids. But other than that it's "the jeep".