Okay is this weird?

I couldn’t be more relaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to argue with you because as I've seen before on this forum, you're pretty set in your ways. But telling others to see the world because they have a passion for Jeeps is immature and not relaxed at all. As your mom probably told you, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I don't want to argue with you because as I've seen before on this forum, you're pretty set in your ways. But telling others to see the world because they have a passion for Jeeps is immature and not relaxed at all. As your mom probably told you, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I don’t care if people have passion for a Jeep but I do have a problem with group think. The original poster asked a question I have shared my view along with others. Is that not okay?

I don’t care if people have passion for a Jeep but I do have a problem with group think. The original poster asked a question I have shared my view along with others. Is that not okay?

You can share your view without brining others into it. Nothing wrong with saying you just like your Jeep. There is something wrong with telling others they are wrong for liking their Jeep too much. You have no idea have much of the world others have seen. We're not delicate, you're just being condescending to a lot of people who would rather be left alone :)

Reactions: carssuckjeepsrule
You can share your view without brining others into it. Nothing wrong with saying you just like your Jeep. There is something wrong with telling others they are wrong for liking their Jeep too much. You have no idea have much of the world others have seen.

You have added quite a lot to what I have posted in this thread.

You have added quite a lot to what I have posted in this thread.

I have added a lot to what you posted. Mostly because I don't think that your type of posts are constructive to the forum or really, to anything. I understand everyone has an opinion, but there is absolutely no need to bring hostility into an otherwise friendly thread. We like jeeps a lot. You like Jeeps less. That is all there is to it. This is my last post in the thread, because arguing over forums is generally a waste of time. Next time just try to think about how you come across in your posts and be a bit more friendly, like 99% of the people on this forum.

Reactions: psrivats
I have added a lot to what you posted. Mostly because I don't think that your type of posts are constructive to the forum or really, to anything. I understand everyone has an opinion, but there is absolutely no need to bring hostility into an otherwise friendly thread. We like jeeps a lot. You like Jeeps less. That is all there is to it. This is my last post in the thread, because arguing over forums is generally a waste of time. Next time just try to think about how you come across in your posts and be a bit more friendly, like 99% of the people on this forum.

Hostility? I’m not the one with an issue here.

Oh my goodness! Not again. I read the whole thread and @BendLarry was not that bad guys. Another question to him would have been in order, like, what kinds of things out there do I need to see? A little negative, I’ll agree with that, but just press on @Nicholas, I love your Jeep too! They can be addicting, but I think it’s because men like these types of projects and accomplishing something, like fluid film or a body lift or whatever, just brings some satisfaction at completing a task successfully. It’s like many things in life realized on a small scale. My job, for example, only has long-term successes, like it takes years, so, to do something in a weekend and get it done and have it work brings me great satisfaction. ;) I appreciate all you guys, even @BendLarry! :)

Oh my goodness! Not again. I read the whole thread and @BendLarry was not that bad guys. Another question to him would have been in order, like, what kinds of things out there do I need to see? A little negative, I’ll agree with that, but just press on @Nicholas, I love your Jeep too! They can be addicting, but I think it’s because men like these types of projects and accomplishing something, like fluid film or a body lift or whatever, just brings some satisfaction at completing a task successfully. It’s like many things in life realized on a small scale. My job, for example, only has long-term successes, like it takes years, so, to do something in a weekend and get it done and have it work brings me great satisfaction. ;) I appreciate all you guys, even @BendLarry! :)

Wow even me!

Reactions: JMT
I could take a few minutes to explain my life experience and how it impacts my view of Jeeps, but that isn’t the the topic of this thread. I simply shared my view like others and because it wasn’t consistent with the majority, some have seen it as a slap in the face. I have always thought, don’t ask a question if you don’t want to hear the answer. Nicholas, the originator of this thread hasn’t shown a negative reaction to a differing view. Credit to him!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
This thread makes me think of...
Arnie-face.png

I look for ridiculous reasons to drive mine .
Anything ..need ice?

Honey , let's go check on your mom

Do you need me to go get corn starch? I love to go get corn starch.

Let's pay the water bill.

I even pull pics up on my phone when I'm bored.

I park next to other Jeeps.

I Jeep wave .

I think about it when I go to sleep.

I compare it to every Jeep I see.

They are short wheel base , stiff , hard to get into , the spare blocks my rear vision, the gas mileage is bad, they are as aerodynamic as a refrigerator box, there is no leg room in back, they are expensive , we get rained on ...and God willing I will always have one.