Old news story that's still fascinating

Damn, I never saw this until now. That's one way to cause some serious havoc!

1654398715741.png

Remember Marvin Heemeyer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamison C
I have spent decent amount of time in that area and instantly recognized it on the news from Tennessee. We always bought flies at Budget Tackle and they always gave us some tips where we could catch some fish. The whole time I was watching I was thinking not Budget Tackle, not Budget Tackle, not Budget Tackle. Sad it ended that way.

I think that's a more apt comparison to Tim McVeigh than kill dozer guy. Dozer guy was mad and he broke some stuff, but he still had enough grip on his sanity to not kill anybody, let alone children.

Well it's Old News that is fascinating. People think that the violence at schools is a new thing but it's been going on maybe not as often, but has for a long time.

This also proves that if a person is nuts enough to kill people (kids) they don't need a gun to get the job done.

Well it's Old News that is fascinating. People think that the violence at schools is a new thing but it's been going on maybe not as often, but has for a long time.

This also proves that if a person is nuts enough to kill people (kids) they don't need a gun to get the job done.

Agree with that for sure.