OME part number sanity check

Brian O

Supporting Member
Quick sanity check on a part number. OMETJLKS

Is that the right part number for the OME light load lift? Websites are saying it doesn't fit my vehicle. OME's website says it doesn't exist. 2006 LJ with soft top and stock bumpers.

Quick sanity check on a part number. OMETJLKS

Is that the right part number for the OME light load lift? Websites are saying it doesn't fit my vehicle. OME's website says it doesn't exist. 2006 LJ with soft top and stock bumpers.
It is. I have that on my TJR. No reason it wouldn't work on an LJ, although LJs are heavier than a TJ.

I don't believe that is for the LJ, I believe it is for the TJ only. I think the LJ is heavier in the rear, so it will most likely sag for you. I think that is the trouble that you are running into. I think @glwood is correct that it will in fact fit, but I think it won't lift the rear enough especially if you have a hard top.

Yea. I agree, the kit is out there with many vendors. After I input my info, the sites state it does not fit. Very weird. I think you guys are right. The lj is heavier and there may be slight sagging. No one wants a saggy rear end. I was working with Dirk at DPG, but shipping overseas was killing the deal. Now I'm just looking for the lift alone. Thanks all.

Reactions: ac_