Only in a Jeep

Selling the dream .

Riding a buffalo , throwing women on the back with one arm...that’s close to driving a Jeep CJ -7 , except the buffalo likely rode better.

Nice ad! I had not watched it before today. Thanks for sharing. The way our TJs are going, a commercial comparing a TJ to a man/woman riding a T-Rex would be nice. Lol

Lmao that was a good commercial, they just don't make them like that anymore!

I had an "Only in a Jeep" moment the other day too, I hit the beach in Pacific City, drive up the dune to make it to the beach and there's some generic SUV parked at the top of the dune as if they did not want to go down the other side in fear of getting stuck or not making it back up I imagine. I drive right past the guy on the driver side and without hesitation I bomb down the other side of the dune and head south on the shore. Drive for miles through untouched deep sand to the very end at the Nestucca Spit, and I come around the bend to see a Jeep parked there with family, kids, dogs, the whole nine set up down there. We all had a big laugh and gave a wave, no words needed to be said, we all knew...