Opda locating help..finders fee

andy9743

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I can't find a crown opda. I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff online. Seems oos at most places. Can anyone find one? Ill kick some $ to you if locate me one!

Thanks
Andy

Edit: didn't read OP title closely enough.

FWIW, I installed the Dorman; so far it's been fine for me. Is there an issue with their's?

Thanks for the fast reply. I thiught there was a design difference between the Dorman and the crown?

FWIW, I installed the Dorman; so far it's been fine for me. Is there an issue with theirs?

My Dorman replacement started making a knocking sound on cold days within 20,000 miles. The Crown replacement has been fine for the past 69,000 miles.

As for getting a Crown unit, a lot of manufacturing was shut down for a couple of months and many are still on low production.

I would contact Crown directly to ask about production but you'll probably just need to order from whichever website you prefer so that you're in line when they become available.

Reactions: RMETeeJay
My Dorman replacement started making a knocking sound on cold days within 20,000 miles. The Crown replacement has been fine for the past 69,000 miles.

As for getting a Crown unit, a lot of manufacturing was shut down for a couple of months and many are still on low production.

I would contact Crown directly to ask about production but you'll probably just need to order from whichever website you prefer so that you're in line when they become available.
I have a 2004, so old style OPDA with different design. Hoping mine lasts longer than yours!