Opinions on DirtWorx front winch bumper

Michelobe

I've been lurking here for the last several months and found some really good info. I bought a rear bumper from DirtWorx a few moths ago and I'm really happy with it. The question I have is what the front winch bumper is like. I've looked at the pics on their site but they aren't that great. They show several pics of the YJ bumper but the TJ bumper looks a lot different in the pics. Can anyone show me good pics of the front winch bumper from DirtWorx?

@psrivats had it. The quality is very good from what I recall, and I don't think you'd find anything to complain about with it. They build quality parts.

I've been lurking here for the last several months and found some really good info. I bought a rear bumper from DirtWorx a few moths ago and I'm really happy with it. The question I have is what the front winch bumper is like. I've looked at the pics on their site but they aren't that great. They show several pics of the YJ bumper but the TJ bumper looks a lot different in the pics. Can anyone show me good pics of the front winch bumper from DirtWorx?

He makes a very good product. Here is a photo from the front. I don't have the winch hoop. I have both the front and rear. I am moving to Savvy front since I want to add a winch and she weight. I'll be keeping the rear bumper.

IMG_20191113_114624.jpg

IMG_20191113_114617.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Well I installed my bumper and winch the other day. Really happy with both. The winch has only been used to drag trees from the woods that were hung up in other trees. The bumper look great and is solid as it can be, real happy with DirtWorx overall. FedEx not so much but that was another problem.

Jeep Bumper.jpg

Reactions: LJ4me