Opinions on my build future

D M

CEL free! (again)
Supporting Member
I've done some thinking and some planning for a while now and I think i've finally settled on what my build will pan out to be in the future. Im planning on staying on 33s and id like your opinion on what you guys think. I've planned on doing nearly everything on this spreadsheet with some minor changes here and there, but it mostly stays the same

My current setup is from a previous owner, 3 inch skyjacker springs, shocks and disconnects, random front bumper and 33s. I have personally added a warn m8000, 1"MMl, 1.25" BL to remove the tcase drop, and some other daily driver stuff. EDIT: For anyone that's curious, I have a 4.0l with a Dana 30/Dana 44

Here is the build sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q9QHfWL6xMrFS1Ny2mctW0gCoEZeQ0Jp7DrdQ4xQW8Y/edit?usp=sharing
Let me know what you guys think, Thanks

Last edited:
I think the general consensus is that the poison spyder rocker design is pretty poor. Anything that utilizes a body mount sandwich-type design could potentially damage the tub and body mounts from an impact rather than do its job of protecting it.

Reactions: D M
I think the general consensus is that the poison spyder rocker design is pretty poor. Anything that utilizes a body mount sandwich-type design could potentially damage the tub and body mounts from an impact rather than do its job of protecting it.
Thanks for the info, do you recommend any decent brand that isn't body mounted that doesn't break the bank?

Thanks for the info, do you recommend any decent brand that isn't body mounted that doesn't break the bank?
You definitely want body mounted, you just don't want them to utilize the body mount to mount.

Savvy is generally the highest recommendation. @JMT has a very thorough thread comparing almost all of the options for the TJ. Its definitely worth the read.

Reactions: JMT and D M
You definitely want body mounted, you just don't want them to utilize the body mount to mount.

Savvy is generally the highest recommendation. @JMT has a very thorough thread comparing almost all of the options for the TJ. Its definitely worth the read.
Im really considering warn rock sliders since those (from what I understand) don't utilize the body mount to mount.

Reactions: DrDmoney