Ordering Savvy control arms

GPK03X

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Inter web challenged new member. I want to order from SAVVY but wondering is there a way to do so that helps the forum

Yes there is. Don’t post a new thread to ask why Johnny Joints have a zerk fitting if you can’t actually use it.

Also there is a code floating around that will knock a few bucks off that you can use.

• Haha
Reactions: MeanGreen86
Yes there is. Don’t post a new thread to ask why Johnny Joints have a zerk fitting if you can’t actually use it.

Also there is a code floating around that will knock a few bucks off that you can use.
HA , yes I’ve read all that!

HA , yes I’ve read all that!
After waiting two months for my control arms I requested a refund and promptly received it. Would of liked to have gotten them but SAVVY is having problems getting material.Now I’m thinking of Rokmen or Rockjock

The Rokmen arms are heavy, very heavy. I have a mix of Rokmen and Rockjock and if I didn't get a good price on the Rokmen used I would have gotten all Rockjock. The joints are all the same but the Rokmen use some heavy wall stuff that's for sure. The Rockjock are strong enough for me and I don't care about double adjustable.

I don't have trouble removing my arms, I don't adjust my pinion angle that often, I don't care if it's within a quarter degree. I do understand their value but for me personally it's not a big deal. I do think doubles are better.
Of course both brands are available with double adjustable rear uppers. The CURRIE’S are several hundred dollars more. Need to get a full set ordered ASAP

Of course both brands are available with double adjustable rear uppers. The CURRIE’S are several hundred dollars more. Need to get a full set ordered ASAP
If you're ordering Savvy arms do it now and be patient. I'm into month two of waiting for a set I ordered. If you need something in a hurry, as @pagrey said, pick a different product. I've had several sets of double adjustable and the only time I've found them valuable, after the initial installation, is if you want to precisely square up the front and rear.

If you're ordering Savvy arms do it now and be patient. I'm into month two of waiting for a set I ordered. If you need something in a hurry, as @pagrey said, pick a different product. I've had several sets of double adjustable and the only time I've found them valuable, after the initial installation, is if you want to precisely square up the front and rear.
Just got a refund from SAVVY after waiting two months. They couldn’t tell me when I would get them and I didn’t want to wait anymore

Reactions: Irun
Just got a refund from SAVVY after waiting two months. They couldn’t tell me when I would get them and I didn’t want to wait anymore
Well, I ordered the ROKMEN rear uppers only for now. My stock arms are still good and going to get by with the rear uppers for my SSSYE install. My spring lift is only two inches

Reactions: JMT and 06lj
Similar boat - was going to wait for the Savvy double adjustable arms, but heard it''ll be a few months.

Used the Currie RockJock instead, few hundred bucks more, but c'est la vie.

Well, I ordered the ROKMEN rear uppers only for now. My stock arms are still good and going to get by with the rear uppers for my SSSYE install. My spring lift is only two inches

Probably a good decision. It’s better to have upper and lowers for adjusting pinion, but at 2” it’s not terribly concerning.

Reactions: GPK03X
I have a feeling Rockjock is adjusting how they deal with vendors a bit. If they don't like the direction the market is going they have the potential to stir the pot quite a bit. I know UCF stopped selling their products, one of those things I probably don't want to know why.