Oregon Oregon trails sisters area

BBBilly

Supporting Member
I’m in the Sisters area for 9 days (7/6-14) and would like to spend a couple of days exploring Central Oregon off-road trails. Does anyone have a couple of trail recommendations.

Anyone interested in a trail ride?

Reactions: P man
I’m in the Sisters area for 9 days (7/6-14) and would like to spend a couple of days exploring Central Oregon off-road trails. Does anyone have a couple of trail recommendations.

Check out the regional section im sure there are people that would go

T

You can take forest service road 370 up to 380 up to the boundary line at broken top and then it’s about an hour or so hike to no name lake. 370 runs basically from the base of mount bachelor at Todd lake all the way over to three creeks lake by tam mcarthur rim.

There’s some more trails you can access over by hoodoo ski resort. I haven’t been on those. I believe you access them from the ray bensons sno park.

T

You can take forest service road 370 up to 380 up to the boundary line at broken top and then it’s about an hour or so hike to no name lake. 370 runs basically from the base of mount bachelor at Todd lake all the way over to three creeks lake by tam mcarthur rim.

There’s some more trails you can access over by hoodoo ski resort. I haven’t been on those. I believe you access them from the ray bensons sno park.

Thanks. We’ll give them a try.

Reactions: TRE3TOP