Our Baby Announcement Photo!

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Needless to say this was a timeless hit with everyone.

We're having a baby girl next month (or any day now really), and we acquired this brand new TNMT Jeep for free so the wife and I made a fun baby announcement photo to share.

I know its way to early to have one of these, but hey it was free and its too cool to just get rid of so we're going to save it and take it with us on our journey!

Hope it makes a few people smile!

arsq8.jpg

34ru6ar.jpg

Couldn't have done it better! Awesome photo, and congratulations!

If this is your first, you're in for a whole new life (in a good way)!

Reactions: EJD
Congratulations. Are you going to lift it and upsize the tires and battery? Think about the possibilities! This would make for an epic "Build thread". From tear down to lift and paint, it would be awesome.

Awesome, congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, thank you very much!
Couldn't have done it better! Awesome photo, and congratulations!

If this is your first, you're in for a whole new life (in a good way)!
Happy to share it on this forum!
Thanks man, so happy to add a little one to our family. She will be our 1st, and possibly last says the wife! Lol.
Congratulations. Are you going to lift it and upsize the tires and battery? Think about the possibilities! This would make for an epic "Build thread". From tear down to lift and paint, it would be awesome.
Thanks! and keep your eyes peeled for the TMNT Jeep Build Thread in the near future! You know it was gonna happen...

Reactions: Chris
TMNT Jeep Build Thread
I'll definitely be following this thread! Call me devil's advocate but I always liked Shredder, Be'bop & Rocksteady the best. Cangrats on the baby girl, she will change your life, for all the right reasons.

We thought we would only have one... Until we had two, haha. It's hard to just have one.

I'll definitely be following this thread! Call me devil's advocate but I always liked Shredder, Be'bop & Rocksteady the best. Cangrats on the baby girl, she will change your life, for all the right reasons.
Haha, i'm a product of the 80's so I was huge into TMNT growing up. This little Jeep is too cool, and I think the build thread will be fun for all of us!
We thought we would only have one... Until we had two, haha. It's hard to just have one.
My cousins said the same thing, now they all have 2 or more now...

Yep, we had our first, but we came to realize that we both thought it was unfair for her to grow up an only child, especially when we each have multiple siblings ourselves. So we decided to have one more!

Yep, we had our first, but we came to realize that we both thought it was unfair for her to grow up an only child, especially when we each have multiple siblings ourselves. So we decided to have one more!
Haha, plus the older sibling helps take care of the younger one.
This is all too cool though, can't wait..

Reactions: Chris
Haha, plus the older sibling helps take care of the younger one.
This is all too cool though, can't wait..

Haha, sometimes they do. Not as much as we had hoped though! Still, it was worth it.