Our new ride

MikeM

TJ Enthusiast
Tumwater, Thurston County, WA, United States
So we bought a used 2011 Wrangler unlimited sport as our second car and we intend to offroad it on trips in the near future. We did change the tires and rims out as it was too high for my wife to get in and out comfortably. Great ride milage is good looking forward to fun times , from WA state.

e.
jeep2011.jpg

Reactions: Palehorse and Chris
I've been so tempted to buy one as the 'family car'. The 4 doors is very appealing for the family. It could never replace my TJ, but it could make a fine addition!

Well so far it is all good on the road for us. This coming Wednesday I am taking it into the woods for some dirt time. I did a lot of head scratching on the four door but we are intending on traveling with this unit also and the extra interior room and ride was the deciding factor.

Reactions: Chris
I know what you mean... Instinctively I'm more drawn to the looks of the 2 door. However, with a family, and lots of stuff we're always taking with us, the 4 door just makes more sense practically. And, it really doesn't look bad either!

All-in-all, good choice, I'm jealous! We're waiting for the used prices to come down a bit (hopefully), before we buy one in the next 3-4 years.

Reactions: Stefan and MikeM