Overheating at low speeds and idle

02 TJ is overheating at an idle or cruising around town under 30mph. I have replaced the fan clutch with manufacturers fan clutch, replaced thermostat, filled radiator with coolant, checked coolant. None of these have fixed the problem. What is my next course of action? I was wondering about the water pump. But I'm not sure what I should try next. I have taken it to a local shop but they don't know Jeeps at all so it looks like I'm on my own. Appreciate any

Did you ever figure out what the problem is? We have the exact same problem and everything is new even the radiator
Recently Blaine posted the first thing he does is run Thermocure to clean out the system when troubleshooting cooling issues. It isn't too expensive and it can't hurt. Your block could just be full of crud especially if everything is new.

I use Borax also known as Washing Soda. I drain and flush the system, refill with water, add 1 cup of water and drive it until it heats up and circulates around the system then flush thoroughly. I learned this trick from my dad who probably learned it from his dad. If I had over heating issues I would not put in antifreeze until that issue was solved. I would hate to drain good antifreeze because the pump needed to be replaced.