P0123, P0031, and P0051 error codes

Jess9112

04 4.0 has codes p0123 p0031 p0051
Put new tps new idle air. Checked voltage was 5.0v had a good ground had good signal, backfires threw intake when it is accelerated

Try disconnecting (unplugging) your O2 sensors one at a time and driving after each disconnection to see you get any improvement. One of your four O2 sensors might be screwing up the air-fuel mixture.

Last edited:
Sure sounds like a lean air/fuel mixture. Agree with Jerry on the O2 sensors.

I'm not getting power to fuse 17 for o2 sensors. Checked pin 26 at ecm no power which is asd relay output Have all powers and grounds except pin26, would pcm be the issue thanks.

Try disconnecting (unplugging) your O2 sensors one at a time and driving after each disconnection to see you get any improvement. One of your four O2 sensors might be screwing up the air-fuel mixture.

Hi Jerry, I have p0133 dtc so I cleared the code and unplugged it before my morning commute. Immediately I got a CEL code p0032, but no P0133. Tried the gas cap tightening but don’t think that’s it. Cleared the 32 and plugged the sensor back in. Now waiting for the P0133 to pop back up. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk