P0335, P0016, & U0115 Error Codes

I written about this many times, done lots of testing and I am still learning how to solve the problem you have. Your best approach is to find Mopar sensors, look on eBay. While you are at it replace the OPDA, then have a shop sync the CPS and CKP and finally do a relearn. If that doesn't fix the problem then talk to Wrangler Fix about a rebuilt PCM.
Already replaced the OPDA & had my shop do a sync & relearn. I was going to drive with the scanner hooked up to try & catch the blinking CEL, since it doesn’t leave a code.

I spoke with Mark a few days ago. Looking at $950.00 for one, since I have a manual. The wiring harness is my concern...
The wiring harness is easy to test. If you have 5 volts at the sensor connection to ground then you are good power and ground side. If you are getting a known good signal at the PCM then the signal circuit is good. With both these circuits good then PCM is usually good.

Where the problem is in the aftermarket CPS and/or CKP sensors. What we have found is that the Mopar sensors all draw 8 mil/amps on the 5 volt power side while the aftermarket sensors do not. Seems the PCM is looking for that draw to verify the sensor is working correctly. Maybe some else can chime in on if they have seen the same.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
This sounds pretty close to my previous issues and I ended up doing a new PCM, none of those issues since! (06/manual)

This sounds pretty close to my previous issues and I ended up doing a new PCM, none of those issues since! (06/manual)
I am leaning towards taking the step and buying a refurbished one. I already talked to Mark from wrangler fix. A local computer shop has mine now, hoping they can confirm it is bad before I order one. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: rasband
I am leaning towards taking the step and buying a refurbished one. I already talked to Mark from wrangler fix. A local computer shop has mine now, hoping they can confirm it is bad before I order one. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Mark is definitely the way to go.