Passenger airbag switch light fix (which turned off cluster airbag warning light)

I just did this fix. Thank to all who figured it out and shared it. I remember this happening in about 2003 after I washed my Jeep's interior. A scan said the switch was the problem so I went to the dealer and asked about a switch. Instead, they brought me the little circuit board. I recall it costing $10! So when it happened again and saw the only thing available was the whole assembly was $180, I was glad I found this thread.

The only bulbs I could find came in quantities of 100. I now have 99 left. If anyone needs some, I'll gladly drop a few in the mail. They are 12v 50mA.

I am new to the forum and would be interested in a few bulbs if you still have some. Amazon is currently out of stock. Please PM me if they are available.

just dropping by to say thank you, this fixed my airbag light!

1696612119759.png

Reactions: JeepCigarsWhiskey
I stumbled upon this forum searching why the Dash airbag light came on and the switch light was also simultaneously off...This thread was so informative that i ponied up the 40 clams to support this knowledge base - got the bulb, successful desoldered old one, resoldered new one - fixed!!! Im sure it wont be the last time that I use it to figure out how to keep this beast minty fresh 😎 THANKS WRANGLER TJ FORUM!

If anyone need a bulb, hit me up :)

Reactions: Reign Mack