PCS steering box

3jeepfan

Supporting Member
I've been a long time lurker, enjoy reading other's threads, but i'm in the market for a new steering box. I would like to get a PCS box to replace my leaking Mercedes box. I know some guys get their box through Blaine. If I order a box thru PCS or Poly, would it be different that what Blaine sources? I'm also considering a 97-02 box and doing the frame mod. Thanks in advance!

I've been a long time lurker, enjoy reading other's threads, but i'm in the market for a new steering box. I would like to get a PCS box to replace my leaking Mercedes box. I know some guys get their box through Blaine. If I order a box thru PCS or Poly, would it be different that what Blaine sources? I'm also considering a 97-02 box and doing the frame mod. Thanks in advance!
First it is PSC for Performance Steering Components. Second, no one gets their box through me with rare exception. That only happens if I do a driveway install. No need to do the frame mod, the new casting they use is set up so they can drill and tap for both hole locations so the only difference is where that hole is located on the casting.

You would not likely get the reservoir, steering gear, or box that we use from anyone but PSC with the right specifications when you order.

First it is PSC for Performance Steering Components. Second, no one gets their box through me with rare exception. That only happens if I do a driveway install. No need to do the frame mod, the new casting they use is set up so they can drill and tap for both hole locations so the only difference is where that hole is located on the casting.

You would not likely get the reservoir, steering gear, or box that we use from anyone but PSC with the right specifications when you order.
Oops! thanks.

Reactions: mrblaine