Pick-N-Pull Jeep

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Saw this at PnP today! Pretty stripped. I kind of wanted the grille, but didn't try to get it off. See the side step? If both were there I would have snagged them. My hubby said he had about 4 sets so I'm thinking about maybe doing that with mine? LOL

34BA2255-428E-4A7F-A0F4-A9D82C6853F5.jpeg
78720258-ADC2-4051-8BF8-CE5F264E498C.jpeg
27A968CB-A237-4D5A-90DA-9A6B5B467A57.jpeg

Two months ago while my brother was visiting we drove down south to about 1/2 mile from the border. There is an area off Palm Ave that has at least two dozen Auto Recyclers in a 1 square mile area.
There were very few TJs available; I wish I snapped a picture of the one in the back lot. The only parts remaining were the frame, part of the metal dash area, a small amount of floor boards, the rear differential and some wires hanging.
My brother asked me what I was looking at; I told him I think this pile of scraps previously was an early released TJ.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Saw this at PnP today! Pretty stripped. I kind of wanted the grille, but didn't try to get it off. See the side step? If both were there I would have snagged them. My hubby said he had about 4 sets so I'm thinking about maybe doing that with mine? LOL

View attachment 155899View attachment 155900View attachment 155901
Those are some odd cuts along both of the door sills and back to the wheel wells.
Trying to make a CJ5 into a 6? Frame stretch maybe.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Those are some odd cuts along both of the door sills and back to the wheel wells.
Trying to make a CJ5 into a 6? Frame stretch maybe.

Yah, I was just going to mention that someone had cut that all out. Not sure, is that something that someone would need to replace on another Jeep? Maybe one that had rust or something? Just odd to me they took the whole top of it.

Reactions: alittleoff
Those hood louvers might still be good.

I told my hubby that we should have grabbed the windshield frame. If I end up with the old Army Jeep I know of, it doesn't have one and will need one unless I wear a mc helmet. LOL I don't think he is too concerned about going to get it though, he really doesn't want me to get the Army Jeep. LOL

Two months ago while my brother was visiting we drove down south to about 1/2 mile from the border. There is an area off Palm Ave that has at least two dozen Auto Recyclers in a 1 square mile area.
There were very few TJs available; I wish I snapped a picture of the one in the back lot. The only parts remaining were the frame, part of the metal dash area, a small amount of floor boards, the rear differential and some wires hanging.
My brother asked me what I was looking at; I told him I think this pile of scraps previously was an early released TJ.
They’re all at hardrock 4x4. The guy owns a small yard down in that district and scoops up all the jeeps worth a damn and then up sells the sh!+ out of their parts. Sucks