Picked up this clean TJ

mudhogging

82,000 miles, I6, 5 spd, aftermarket hardtop (side windows open up) Roof Rack, stereo, Dana 44 with disk brakes in the back, small lift,
This thing is spotless, I climbed under with flashlight and not found any rust or damage anywhere.
jeep 1.jpg

Nice score!
My only dislike for this setup is that you cannot easily remove the hardtop, without removing the rack first.

If the tires still have the blue on them you want to wash that off as quick as you can-Or you won’t get it off.

It looks exceptional.

82,000 miles, I6, 5 spd, aftermarket hardtop (side windows open up) Roof Rack, stereo, Dana 44 with disk brakes in the back, small lift,
This thing is spotless, I climbed under with flashlight and not found any rust or damage anywhere.View attachment 287889
My absolute favorite color on a TJ. Let me know if you ever sell it. I want first dibs. I'm a native Texan for 45 years now stuck in Washington.

Thanks all, I been looking for awhile and test drove several and when I find one that meets my criteria it sold. This is the worse time to buy used because they are all jacked up in price. This one met all of my wants. I6, manual tranny, hard top, less then 100k miles and less then $20k, clean carfax, and not one with multiple owners. I did not want one with big lift or bunch of off road additions. It will get dirty but I wanted a jeep that was taken good care of. I'm taken it goose hunting this weekend so the 4 wheel drive will get tested in real world conditions. Mods will come soon.

Reactions: JMT and Strngmn81
Nice score!
My only dislike for this setup is that you cannot easily remove the hardtop, without removing the rack first.
I thought the same. One good thing about this rack is you take four bolts out, disconnect the lights (plugs at the rack) and it tilts back on hinges and you can remove top then if you want swing it back down. another good thing about this top it has a sun roof that opens and removes with the rack on it, and the side windows all open or can be removed.

Reactions: WestCoastDan
I thought the same. One good thing about this rack is you take four bolts out, disconnect the lights (plugs at the rack) and it tilts back on hinges and you can remove top then if you want swing it back down. another good thing about this top it has a sun roof that opens and removes with the rack on it, and the side windows all open or can be removed.
I'd like to know more about this hard top... maybe post some additional pics when you get a chance. I really like the idea of a sunroof.

Reactions: SEIOWA