Pickup HYPE ?

They've been saying that for a while now... I guess we will see. I don't like the look though.

Reactions: mouth
l=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.jeep.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F08%2F1950_Willys_one_ton_pickup_lft.jpg

Reactions: billiebob and Chris
Oh ya! Like to see that on "Tip Over Challenge."
I would however like to get my hands on one. 6.2 with an exhaust, cam and blower. Wild drag car!

Last edited:
I'm just ready for a purchase date. I almost did the jk8 kit on my 07 jku.
A good friend of mine is the GM of a local dealership. I told him to put my on the list for one. I want to be the first one in my town with one

Seemed pretty simple to me; don't break right until your near the top.

Way off topic

but- the challenge on this obstacle is the right line. I have witnessed tip overs, roll Evers here. People choose the wrong line, get too far right and don't correct, get stalled and back down to the right. Notice the common factor. The key is pick a line that stays a bit left then keep that line all the way to the top. When it seems like you are going to run into the wall at the top go a bit farther---then turn right sharply. I love the Hells Revenge trail because it has something for everybody. When I get home I'll post a picture of the original Stinger on this obstacle.

Now back to the topic. My little Ranger is a rust bucket. Not the body, the frame. So I W A N T jeeps new truck so long as it does come out looking like a Hummer, or a Patriot!