1E5EB5F2-A6C4-47DD-AAF8-E5E4A0A1B608.jpeg
6B939F0C-3199-4B6F-942C-49D24BA8DB0D.jpeg
ECA8A21C-CEB1-492E-AA0F-AD8853A3926E.jpeg
CFD1805F-72DE-43BE-A50B-36F22CB33FDA.jpeg
C7ECC8DE-80B8-48CD-BDFE-BCA4D19D6EF8.jpeg
3CA0EC49-5D88-4ACE-A9CB-D3F5E60B62FA.jpeg
C9C569DE-2D88-4B0A-A611-B8CA5209E14B.jpeg

68D3B297-FE49-48B2-90A2-29F1DE40A6E3.jpeg

That was one of my favorite trails last year. The camera does a terrible injustice to that obstacle. 6’+ vertical wall. We were all in TJ Limiteds, so we went on the ‘bypass’ to the side, which was sketchy enough itself.

Whoever was videoing on the side had the right idea and probably got a good shot.

Reactions: Apparition
That was one of my favorite trails last year. The camera does a terrible injustice to that obstacle. 6’+ vertical wall. We were all in TJ Limiteds, so we went on the ‘bypass’ to the side, which was sketchy enough itself.

Whoever was videoing on the side had the right idea and probably got a good shot.
@lBasket is on the side and has some great shots but poor internet

@NashvilleTJ and I both went over the wall hopefully we’ll see video of him. Looked way better.

I did that trail for the first time last year and bypassed the wall due to tire and tire carrier but with them gone this year I had to try it.

@lBasket is on the side and has some great shots but poor internet

@NashvilleTJ and I both went over the wall hopefully we’ll see video of him. Looked way better.

I did that trail for the first time last year and bypassed the wall due to tire and tire carrier but with them gone this year I had to try it.

Wonder how a 100" WB TJ would do on it? Guess we might have to find out.... Someone can put a winchline to my back bumper?

Just WOW !! 😲 i have just spent the last hour going through this thread....I have laughed and cried and been on the edge of my seat.
Its like watching "days of our lives" haha.
Now this Covid crap is going away .....next year could be my year to visit Moab with you guys

Last edited:
Just WOW !! 😲 i have just spent the last hour going through this thread....I have laughed and cried and been on the edge of my seat.
Its like watching "days of our lives" haha.
Now this Covid crap is going away .....next year could be my year to visit Moab with you guys
Is transporting your TJ feasible?

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
No...it would be just me... only coz I cant fit my TJ in the overhead cabins on the plane. :ROFLMAO:
There was plenty of passenger seats this year or rentals available (although, I'm not sure of the cost and it sounds like there's limitations on them).

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
There was plenty of passenger seats this year or rentals available (although, I'm not sure of the cost and it sounds like there's limitations on them).
Yeah the cost of hiring I've heard has gone up to crazy prices...we will see closer to the time.

Reactions: Wildman
I'm sure an empty seat could be found for ya. I know if I have a spot you're welcome to it. I've offered it to Irun but we'll see.
Thanks for the offer its really appreciated.....at this stage its wait and see at my end too, but I am very keen to come next year.

Reactions: Wildman
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy....................glad you all had a great time, hate i missed it again.
pics are awesome shootin for next yr hope the crowd doesn't start shrinkin now that some of y'all have it scratched off.