Pimp my ride JKU

Status
Not open for further replies.

I truly believe JK's can make the come back they just need to get out of the hands of wrong people. Sometimes I feel like a part of it is because JK's are the "new" model so the average people want that "new model" status so they go with a four door, and without knowing really a good taste of jeeps they make it there own which is fine. But I think that it's sort of a phase, it will die down after some years with the JL in motion so more of the project junkies and experienced jeep owners are handed the JK's. I don't know just an opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
As soon as I see the modified angry / edgy grill I just stop looking. I think you're right Nicholas, once we start buying up the low mileage, lease turn in JKs and de-grill them, it will get better.

Reactions: Nicholas
I truly believe JK's can make the come back they just need to get out of the hands of wrong people. Sometimes I feel like a part of it is because JK's are the "new" model so the average people want that "new model" status so they go with a four door, and without knowing really a good taste of jeeps they make it there own which is fine. But I think that it's sort of a phase, it will die down after some years with the JL in motion so more of the project junkies and experienced jeep owners are handed the JK's. I don't know just an opinion.

Correction: it's all all the case with JK owners however, I see a lot of JK's, if not most on the road that are bad asf

In the ad the owner does say he can add or delete anything on it.....wonder how he'd feel if you said 'Yeah delete everything and take it back to stock please on 33's !! ' lol

Reactions: Chris
In the ad the owner does say he can add or delete anything on it.....wonder how he'd feel if you said 'Yeah delete everything and take it back to stock please on 33's !! ' lol

Yeah, but according to the seller, “Every single component on this Jeep is the absolute best of the best”.

Do you really want to delete the “best of the best”?

Haha!

There everywhere....
spike.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.