PITA Vibration (32RH)

Carsten737

Hey y’all, I’ve been troubleshooting a vibration for months now. It’s only at idle/stopped in gear.(Drive or reverse)
Disappears in neutral. If I put tcase in neutral. it’s also disappears completely. I ordered a new transmission Mount from Amazon that was recommended on here and still have the vibes. I’ve put cheap auto parts crap in still (and obviously) no joy. I feel the vibrations through the whole cab. IE seats, consoles and doors/mirrors. It’s become an annoyance just because I can’t seem to find a solution! I see that mopar doesn’t make them anymore and I don’t trust to order from any of the 3rd party random sites I’ve never heard of before. Thoughts?

I’m thinking of pulling the mount and making a HIGH TEMP RTV barrier to see if that gets rid of it.

I also saw this mount where I could put in a different/Softer bushing since they say they use a 1 piece rubber that can cause vibrations.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2550795053...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.