PLEASE, somebody buy this cherry LJ Rubicon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock rubicon for 25?? Ha seems high. Even clean as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe where you're at. That thing would EASILY sell for 25k where I am at, especially with those low miles. In fact, it would be gone within a month at most, I can all but guarantee that.

I paid 20k for my TJ Rubicon with 70k miles.

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
Wow. That's so insane. I don't envy you in Oregon ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The upside to a TJ that spent it's life up here in the Pacific Northwest, is that they usually have no rust at all on them.

But yeah, a clean TJ up here will go for that price all day long. I didn't believe it at first either, but they really do!

That is one nice LJ Rubicon. Other than the tires and exhaust, it looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor, at least on the outside. It does give you the option of making an offer.

I'm sure they would take a little less for it. But you're right, it looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. It looks so clean in white too!

Very nice LJ Rubicon, I'll say that much.

I'm sure they would take a little less for it. But you're right, it looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. It looks so clean in white too!

Very nice LJ Rubicon, I'll say that much.
White, schmite...looks awfully silver to me...
IMG_7817_zpsxtgcyjhx.jpg

Plus, the paint code is PSB which is Bright Silver Metallic...:p
IMG_7829_zpsyg33hpxo.jpg

Oh yeah! I guess I mistook it for white. The light was washing some of the silver out (at least on my screen). I see it now though.

Reactions: xxdabroxx
Oh yeah! I guess I mistook it for white. The light was washing some of the silver out (at least on my screen). I see it now though.
I thought so at first also. What a great starting point for someone who wanted to build up an LJ, though!

Reactions: Chris
I thought so at first also. What a great starting point for someone who wanted to build up an LJ, though!

I would take it, add a small OME lift, a tummy tuck, and maybe a few other things and call it a day. Keep it clean and simple! Such a fine looking example.

Reactions: Laredo-Alex
That's very nice. I think he's a bit high for Florida, but maybe not. Pretty low miles. Florida was one of my search areas, and you can get a WHOLE lot of jeep for 15k down there

Reactions: Chris
That's very nice. I think he's a bit high for Florida, but maybe not. Pretty low miles. Florida was one of my search areas, and you can get a WHOLE lot of jeep for 15k down there

Probably little to no rust too!

Just noticed the carfax in the pictures. Originally sold new in Hawaii of all places... then spent most of its life in PA and MD. Maybe not so rust free after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.