PNW LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty pricy for the mileage and non rubicon

Wish that were true around here... I've been searching for about a year and the only ones south of 15k are either salvage/rebuilt title or of questionable nature at sketchy dealerships.

Wish that were true around here... I've been searching for about a year and the only ones south of 15k are either salvage/rebuilt title or of questionable nature at sketchy dealerships.
If your looking that hard just join Facebook market place and join Lj nation or another Lj forum and post what your are looking for... people come out of the woodwork with offers for jeeps, I spoke to a lady that posted a rubihara she thought about selling, and the price is what my range is, just an option.

If your looking that hard just join Facebook market place and join Lj nation or another Lj forum and post what your are looking for... people come out of the woodwork with offers for jeeps, I spoke to a lady that posted a rubihara she thought about selling, and the price is what my range is, just an option.
Good idea. I'm old school (craigslist) and find FB marketplace a PITA to search but I like this tactic.

Good idea. I'm old school (craigslist) and find FB marketplace a PITA to search but I like this tactic.
I feel ya.. but craigslist has gotten horrible down here.. all the good stuff had moved to Facebook forums

Reactions: BlueChip
Status
Not open for further replies.