Possibly new TJ to the family

One of the YJs my dad wants to go see. Not in the best condition. I don’t even think it’s worth it. Wranglers are expensive here in socal.

95212C99-C9D0-436F-AD04-1856226AC16F.png

3FE75A32-FC92-4F3B-ABE6-BEA923201B52.png

Truth be told that YJ is going to require roughly the same amount of work, and you already know the TJ inside & out. I'd save $1500 and eschew the square headlights.

Man...that one it rough, but its probably rust free. I look at it and see a part out. I don't know that I'd drive it with the diff exposed for who knows how long...of course, the gears look trashed anyway, so throw the cover on, fill it will oil and see what happens. 2500 for a part out jeep is about the going rate in my neck of the woods and that is knowing that the frame and tub are trash. If you can get it for around that, I think you have a good deal...but its gonna be a project.

... He says it runs and drives. I wouldn’t even go look at it if it didn’t start.

I'm not even sure WTF he means by runs and drives. The "run" part? Well maybe I get that, but just maybe. As for the "drives" part, that falls far below my maybe category. It's hard to say a differential without a cover "drives" and looks like some kind of locker may have been rusty before being installed. I'm also not sure if there are 4 cover bolts broken off or only one and the three other holes ended up with some RTV some time in the past when the cover was put on.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust what he says unless he actually took my $500 and handed the signed title to me AFTER saying he'd accept my $500.

looks like a pile of shit filled up with more shit to me ! I dont know why but looking at that body makes me think it could of been in one of those fast moving fires yall have in the deserts !damn the more I look at it the fugglier it gets...

Are you allergic to it? ;)

glu·ten
[ˈɡlo͞otn]

NOUN
  1. a substance present in cereal grains, especially wheat, that is responsible for the elastic texture of dough. A mixture of two proteins, it causes illness in people with celiac disease.

No I'm a magnet to it. I'll practice my spelling another time.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
looks like a pile of shit filled up with more shit to me ! I dont know why but looking at that body makes me think it could of been in one of those fast moving fires yall have in the deserts !damn the more I look at it the fugglier it gets...

You know that old saying, "one man's shit is another man's diarrhea." 😬 That Jeep is both.