Power steering help

Jeep4life

Put a 99 4.0 in my 95 wrangler which had a 2.5 in it my power steering reservoir is hitting airbox is there anyway to put a different power steering pump in or move my existing power steering pump so I can put the airbox in I know I could just get a K/N intake but would like to keep it stock

post pics.
whats on the other fender? can you use the 4.0 crossover tube and relocate the box to the other side?

Stock would be 25 so i wouldn't get too tied up in that aspect of it a power steering pump with a remote reservoir could be an easy solution fixing the contact could also be handled by just mounting the air filter slightly away from the pump i cant say for sure without seeing your exact setup i wonder if you used the stock 40 location for the pump or not using the 25 brackets might either solve or cause the contact problem i wouldnt go with a kn type of filter system one using a stock filter is better you know for filtration engine will have far less grit and grime way better for engine longevity

Boy wouldnt using punctuation make this easier to read i think it would be great if everyone knew how to use it dont you agree

Reactions: Lou