California Power Tank bracket and expansion block

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoOver

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$100
I have a CO2 canister converted to a power tank with bracket and expansion block. The block comes with blow off valve and gauge.
$100 for all.
located in South OC

998470D4-B985-4B98-A33F-559DEF77D7A1.jpeg

A0DAD063-B6CB-4EF5-834A-2778D15FB2E9.jpeg

703A2191-AA96-4564-A8F5-C23BD1E1BB4A.jpeg

C661EBD0-554E-4684-BE82-0309BC8DF323.jpeg

Reactions: Ephry73
What size tank is it and when was it last tested?
20# tank.
I filled it approximately 18-24 months ago. I filled it at home brewing store. They pressure checked it before filling. I didn’t have a problem with it leaking, elected to add ARB dual compressor.

I just did a DYI tank last month. This is a great price for this setup everyone!

If you’re willing to separate/ship I’m interested in the Powertank bracket and expansion block!

Zip code is 97501

a hose with standard (forget the size) fitting for your compressor.

The ones that Powertank sells seem to have an adjustable regulator. I don't know if that is necessary or not. I have an onboard ARB, but my brother was out with a guy that had the CO2 filler. The guy filled 2.5 tires (before it was dead) on my brother's jeep before his Master Flow finished one.
I have 2 old aluminum scuba tanks in my garage, but I don't picture myself running around with one of those in the back...

How long until the next hydro? I love the conversion, but I want to make sure I'll be able to refill it for a year or so.

949CDEC5-4682-4509-B012-9BF58FEEBCCE.jpeg

Also the cert. Date is stamped up there, looks like xx-20 (2020) but hard to tell. Maybe u could?

Yes, still have it all. Here is an angle with the rest of the numbers. I assume the bottle was good until January of this year?

48E6E415-56A5-48F8-93EF-CA1A9DE0FAD1.jpeg

I guess, that’s kinda a bummer. let me see how much of a pain it would be to re-certify it.

Just FYI looks like it would be 20-50 bucks to have it pressure tested and re-certified at your local gas/fire extinguisher/ beverage shop. Assuming it passes. IDK if that’s something you might want to do. But it might help you with a sale latter on.

Just FYI looks like it would be 20-50 bucks to have it pressure tested and re-certified at your local gas/fire extinguisher/ beverage shop. Assuming it passes. IDK if that’s something you might want to do. But it might help you with a sale latter on.
Thanks for the research. t’s just sitting in the garage. One goal of quarantine was clean up the garage. Found this during the process. I was trying to pass it along at what I thought was a great price considering what it would cost to buy all the components separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.