Pre-Bent Brake Lines

Bradjh122

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I have a 2004 Wrangler with a Dana 44 in the rear and no ABS. It has front disks and rear drums. I'm looking for a pre-bent stainless brake line kit and I'm having a hard time.

This is the only kit I'm finding that specs everything my Jeep has, but it is by far the most expensive kit I've seen and it comes with stainless braided hoses, which I already have. - Classic Tube JE1068-SS

I'm seeing a lot of kits in the $150-$200 range that spec front disk, rear drums, no ABS, but Dana 35? Will these fit with my Dana 44? If not, what kits do you recommend I look at? I guess I can always just eat the cost of buying another set of stainless braided hoses, but I'd rather not do that.

Thanks for the help!

If you look at the parts manual you can see where the brake lines connect up to and compare to what you have on your jeep. I would think that it is pretty similar and if it isn't perfect it isn't too difficult to adjust brake lines, even the pre bent ones.

Reactions: Bradjh122
If you look at the parts manual you can see where the brake lines connect up to and compare to what you have on your jeep. I would think that it is pretty similar and if it isn't perfect it isn't too difficult to adjust brake lines, even the pre bent ones.
That's a good idea. Modifying them a bit won't be an issue.