Previous owner left me this doozy

Were do you live, never heard of Shi,Kahr,
Maybe you have some kind of export model, those arnt right color wires for Map sensor. Why don't you take a pic of entire manifold and let us see all the sensors and wiring harness ?????

after doing some looking around thats the correct sensor but for some reason someone ground away the wire receptacle and removed the 90 deg hose thats supposed to connect it to the throttle body. your going to need a sensor, connector and the 90deg hose to fix it right !

Looks like a jury rigged air flow sensor.

The clear tubing connects to what could be an adjustable MAP sensor.
Years ago Turbo City sold something similar that was supposed to increase engine performance.

Code P0122 is triggered when your vehicle's Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that your Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) circuit A is reporting an output voltage that is below its expected voltage. Depending on your vehicle, your TPS lower output voltage limit should be around .75 VDC.

You should test the CPS for proper operating voltage.

Didn’t even know this was a thing. Thanks for the knowledge.

Reactions: John Cooper
after doing some looking around thats the correct sensor but for some reason someone ground away the wire receptacle and removed the 90 deg hose thats supposed to connect it to the throttle body. your going to need a sensor, connector and the 90deg hose to fix it right !

Thank you much! Now to figure out the wiring, as well. Hopefully won't be a completely new harness.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Cooper
The clear tubing connects to what could be an adjustable MAP sensor.
Years ago Turbo City sold something similar that was supposed to increase engine performance.

Code P0122 is triggered when your vehicle's Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that your Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) circuit A is reporting an output voltage that is below its expected voltage. Depending on your vehicle, your TPS lower output voltage limit should be around .75 VDC.

You should test the CPS for proper operating voltage.

I'll do this test in the morning; I've got a multimeter in my shop

What is this circuit, and what do I need to do to take this back stock?
I can't give you a parts list but these are from my '06:
20221119_223602.jpg

20221119_223624.jpg

20221119_223642.jpg

20221119_223555.jpg

20221119_223611.jpg

So it's literally just those two parts and the 90° hose? I guess I overreacted to how fucky this was going to be.

that little 90deg hose may be the hard part to find. you might look at the dorman parts at your local parts place. you will also need the bolt that holds the MAP sensor to the throttle body but that should be easy to find !!!!