Problems with the Cooling System?

Angio4x4

Hi guys. A few days ago I had a strange event with the TJ. After about 20km uphill with about 35 ° external, I stopped the Tj in a steep descent. After about 2 minutes he started spitting the coolant out of the liquid container. I immediately moved it to the plain and after less than a minute everything was back to normal, the level returned to normal. So I repeated the operation several times, if I park on the flat or slightly downhill nothing happens, but when I park in steep slopes, the liquid returns to being high in the container after a minute. The temperature I register on the instrument is constantly in the middle of 100 without ever going beyond. When I bought the tj, just turned off, you hear a slight sound of water moving, but I have never had problems, neither temperature nor anything else before. What could have happened? Do I have to worry? I was thinking of the thermostat that opens after stopping the engine which raises the level in that particular condition.

Since I bought the Tj I have never replaced the radiator cap. When it is cold the level is regularly at its maximum standard level where I filled it. Obviously the other day after throwing out the liquid from the liquid container cap, it stopped at the minimum level and I refilled it to the maximum level.