Protective Covers

Mudflat

TJ Enthusiast
Greetings, Friends!
My wife & I are planning to use our TJ to eventually tow behind a motorhome. We are also Texas State Park volunteers & spend up to 2 months at a time camped in these beautiful parks. Our vehicles, of course, have to sit outside exposed to the elements & they get quite dirty with dust & pollen & then there’s is always the risk of the occasional hail storm.
I saw this cab cover & also full body covers on the Rugged Ridge website & was wondering if any of you used a product like this. I also know that some of you have to park your Jeeps outside on a regular basis & was wondering what (if anything) you do to protect your vehicles. I know that no cover can provide real protection from a hailstorm, but it would be better than nothing.
Thanks in advance for your help.

5772A4E3-9C6C-4BE7-99D3-AAE6EF6DA6A1.png

3EE260FF-2E04-46F0-A544-1C7100D7FE6D.png

I think you benefit from having the cover on, protection from many elements, rain, dirt, bird droppings, bug crap. Agree not much good for a big hail storm. Especially if you have a soft top or run with no top.

I use a Bestop trail cover in my driveway. Mine runs from May to October without top or doors and this keeps rain and bird crap off the seats.