PSA: Mopar radiator (55037652AA) has been discontinued as of late October, 2022

Murf926

TJ Enthusiast
My $70 Amazon Radiator is starting to leak after about 5 years of service (longer than I expected, actually), so I decided to replace it with an OE Mopar part this time. I was having trouble locating one online. I found one place in AZ that listed them as in stock, but before I called them to verify, I decided to check local Jeep dealerships first. The first place I called said they were discontinued late last month and he didn't have any, but he said that he showed 4 available at various dealerships in Colorado. I called the closest to me (40 miles away) that he said had one and they confirmed that they do. They are holding it for me to pickup later today. Of course, I'll be paying retail ($352.00) at a dealership, but I'll know it's legit Mopar, so I'm cool with that. Just glad I found one.

If you think you might need a new radiator soon and want to go with the OE Mopar part, you might want to pick one up now before they are all gone.

Of course, I'll be paying retail ($352.00) at a dealership, but I'll know it's legit Mopar, so I'm cool with that. Just glad I found one.

i-see-what-you-did-there-eyes.gif

I got lucky and found one to buy as a spare last month on Summit Racing.

Yeah, I'm contemplating picking up another as a spare. Assuming I get about 15 years out of this one like I did the original, at my advanced age, I'll need to replace the new one when I'm 75. I figure it's not necessary to stock up anymore than that because I doubt I'll be doing much wheeling when I'm 90. 😁

Just found another thread that shows different part #'s for manual (55037652AA)
vs Auto Trans (55037653AB). Mine is an auto so I assume the AB is what I need?

I'm sorry, I should have stated that my Jeep is an 04 with manual trans. The part number I listed is for the Jeep I have. I'm not sure about other TJs.

I'm self centered like that. 😁