Pulled and reinstalled dash, now instrument cluster doesn't work

High Line

When I started the process of installing a Jeep air kit in my 97, I decided to just go ahead and pull the dash completely out and clean it up and repaint it. I also wanted to clean up and harnesses that would come out. Well, I got the kit installed, and everything else cleaned up, repainted and reinstalled. The only problem is that noemy instrument cluster doesn't work. No movement, no illumination, nothing. My headlights work and the lights in the AC head work. As far as I can tell with a test light, there is no power to of the plugs that go in the back of the cluster. I've looked everywhere and can't find any harnesses I missed or blown fuses. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what's going on, but I'm sure it's probably something stupid. IveI checked all of my grounds too. I have these four plugs under the dash that I can't find a spot for, but I don't know what they are. Anyone that could help me identify these or offer help with what's wrong would be much appreciated.
IMG_20180904_130540.jpg
IMG_20180904_130502.jpg
IMG_20180904_130627.jpg
IMG_20180904_130559.jpg

Maybe someone with a 97 or 98 can look under their steering wheel above the pedals and see if they see these connectors.......... I'm out of ideas on what to do next.

The only dash speakers it had in it when I got it were some 4x6's or whatever they are and the PO had tapped into the wires on the factory plugs to install them. I already have those hooked back up though so I don't think these are speaker plugs, unless there were some additional factory tweeters or something somewhere else.