Question about exhaust and tummy tuck

When you install the tummy tuck, you are pushing the trans up closer to the tub. Now with the exhaust hanger seated into the bracket on the side of the trans bracket, you are pushing the exhaust up higher. Look at exhaust after the rear cat and you will see it angled up. By shortening the mount you are allowing the exhaust to come back down into its normal position. I had to do it on both my TJ and LJ. The TJ wasn't as bad because I did have lifted motor mounts. If you don't correct it, it puts stress on the hanger that is back by the 3rd cat. The hanger will tear off and leave a gaping hole in the pipe. Ask me how I know.
I hope I explained that right.

This,I used heat and a pry bar to bend my hanger down,worked like a charm,before I did this my exhaust was rubbing on the passenger control arm mount.now I have lot of clearance

I've seen that as a solution, but I don't get it.
How can you force it to hang lower if the angle is dependent on being mounted to the engine.

I see where you're coming from...it would make sense to treat the front half of the exhaust as part of the engine and transmission assembly, and install some very slight bend in the exhaust between the cat and muffler to make things all happy. I think you could do that, but most just shorten the mount because that's easier. Yes, I'm pretty sure that introduces stress somewhere between the head and the mount, but it doesn't seem to be causing problems on a large scale. I think there's just enough tubing length and of thin enough tube wall that it just deforms somewhere and we move on.