Questions about my new to me 2001 TJ Sport

I'd appreciate insight on how to address rust, primarily the structural rust:
1. Is the car road worthy?
2. Are those cracks on frame?
3. On the assumption the rust indicated on the frame is rather serious, what are effective and reasonable financially solutions?

Brakes: Feel very soft. Build sheet indicates power front/rear drum. I see no specific mention of ABS. Do I have that right? Obviously I'll pull wheels and check brakes, calipers and rotors and likely replace them all.

Steering: Feels rather sloppy.

Key: I only have one key. it's black "cover." Do I have a "sentry key immobilizer system"? Where can i find replacement keys?

No Soft top. Are these reliably easy to come by (I'd need a storage solution for the hard top).

If this is worth fixing up, what are some mods I should consider? One that comes to mind is upgrading the headlights. Also need floor mats (hardly critical though).

Thank you!
on question #2.... yes what frame is left looks to be cracked :eek: i wouldn't worry much about the brakes, the way I always look at it is if they dont work there's no reason to worry about ABS because they wont lock up anyway :unsure: and the floor mats are something I would get 1st because you dont want to have mud coming up through the floorboard and ruining your shoe's ! and about the steering your jeep has a independent suspension (it is very rare on TJ's but yours has it because the left and right frame halves are no longer 1 piece) so it will feel sloppy 🤣 🤣 🤣

May I suggest you drive it to the worst part of whatever city you live in, leave it running, keep the doors open, pump up the stereo and then jump in an Uber home. Next morning call your insurance guy and tell him your new jeep is missing and that it was in the driveway when you went to bed the night before!

May I suggest you drive it to the worst part of whatever city you live in, leave it running, keep the doors open, pump up the stereo and then jump in an Uber home. Next morning call your insurance guy and tell him your new jeep is missing and that it was in the driveway when you went to bed the night before!
I think this is a troll for attention,no one would ever buy something this bad.

Is this a second Jeep; your Profile states you drive a 2002 and your title indicates a 2001?
With that much rust on the frame rails, tub and fenders.... I am surprised that Jeep hasn't folded like a Taco....
DO NOT drive that Jeep; the only thing holding the vehicle together is rust holding hands...
All the other questions are irrelevant until you replace the frame.