Rally top 2 piece recommendations

Have a picture or link of the one you want to get? I just purchased the front (top part over driver & passenger) from Rally top for my Suzuki Samurai. I already have the back half that is made by another company that I found on craigslist that I'm having painted right now. Haven't put it on yet. The front part from Rally Top that I just bought and put on Monday fit like a glove. Seems to be good quality.
IMG_20180103_124353405.jpg

Have a picture or link of the one you want to get? I just purchased the front (top part over driver & passenger) from Rally top for my Suzuki Samurai. I already have the back half that is made by another company that I found on craigslist that I'm having painted right now. Haven't put it on yet. The front part from Rally Top that I just bought and put on Monday fit like a glove. Seems to be good quality. View attachment 28150
Nice looking rig, always liked the Samurai growing up as a kid.

Nice looking rig, always liked the Samurai growing up as a kid.
Thanks! They sure get around the mountains well and in narrow areas at only 64" wide. My friend as Rzr UTV that is the same width. I have an enclosed cab and heater and can go on the Hwy, he doesn't and can't. Mine cost 1/5 th less then what his cost. :)
IMG_20180103_124258567.jpg

Thanks! They sure get around the mountains well and in narrow areas at only 64" wide. My friend as Rzr UTV that is the same width. I have an enclosed cab and heater and can go on the Hwy, he doesn't and can't. Mine cost 1/5 th less then what his cost. :)View attachment 28151
very cool, bet you have tons of fun with it. The enclosed cab looks really good, can't wait to see the back half covered up.

I am thinking of buying one of these 2 piece hardtop for my 98 TJ
I was wondering if anyone on this site purchased one
Extreme sells them for $1800
I don’t have one, but I met a guy the other day who first mentioned it to me. I asked about leakage and he assured me the folks at Extreme Terrain said it would not leak. Has built in insulation. Interesting.

Reactions: dan lee
Wow....those are all really high priced. You don't need a huge lift like the green one. The best way to go, is a simple spring over lift with 31" tires. Stay away from the Weber carberator some some people convert to. A lot of after market equipment for these rigs. Try to stay away from one that was heavily modified by someone else. I had one once before and sold it. Sorry I did. So I found this one in Aug. 2016. Been using it and doing a few things to it as I go along.

The one I am looking at is in Extremeterrain.com
The only downfall is it has no rear wiper-or defrost, but it does come with a carpet liner
My father has a rally top on his 81 CJ5 and it’s very nice and that liner really helps. Only thing to watch out for if the tj one is the same is that the rear windshield slams down if you don’t have a firm grip on it when shutting it. I plan on getting the 2 piece top later this year from rally top just because of how high quality the cj5 one is.

There used to be a company a couple of years ago who made a 2-peice hard top for TJ's with lots of options that included rear defroster, wiper , tints and even a run roof, they same to have disconued them or been brought out as i cant find it anymore as I wanted to purchase one of these but they wouldnt export to my country.