Rampage Header Bow

Ken G Ford

Installed Rampage Frame less Soft Top and installed there Rampage Header Bow above windshield frame
per there suggestion. Happy with the Top Itself but the windshield header? doesn't sit flush.

Rolled it forward as far as it will go tightened. Looks tight in the middle from the front but has big gaps at both ends....

After installing top I can hear air flow at both corners of header bow.

I am thinking I am going to have to remove the header bow and try and bend the ends ever so slitghtly by hand
but probably easier said then done......

Any ideas on how to seal the ends better?

Ok, pulled it off again and remounted it again a couple times. No improvement. Got frustrated and stuffed the end between the rear bumper and rear frame and gave it a yank. Managed to bend the last 4 to 6 inches of both ends. Realized the lip the top slides into bowed so spent a little time flattening the lip flat. Looked at citing a notch but realized the bow is made of aluminum Which I cannot reweld with my Lincoln 110. Re-installed and I think the bending of the header bow has managed to flow better along the same arc as the windshield bow and the whistling is improved substantially.