WTB: Rancho RS5000X shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ders816

Looking for some lightly loved rs5000x. Need to fit on something with a 4 inch lift. PO had rough country 2.0 and they are horrendous. TIA

For the money they're too good to take off. Your best bet is just spending the $200 on a new set. That's what i did for my 4 inch teraflex lift and i love it.

Reactions: Chris
For the money they're too good to take off. Your best bet is just spending the $200 on a new set. That's what i did for my 4 inch teraflex lift and i love it.
I know. But after seeing a few for sale that didnt fit, were too long, etc....I figured I'd give this a shot before I buy new. The more pennies I pinch the more I have to sink into other things PO didnt address

I might be willing to part with the rear shocks (55241). They are too long for 2.5” lift.

That would be a start. How many miles on them? How much?
I currently have 83,xxx miles on the Jeep. My records in pic below show I installed them at 62,xxx miles. So 20,000 miles on them in last 23 months. Thinking this through, when shipping is added, it may be more worth it to just buy new.
47D41018-CF40-467C-9703-6549BD4D57CB.png

Last edited:
Yeah honestly you're probably right. Jist thought I'd put a feeler out. Ya never know

Reactions: JMT
Status
Not open for further replies.