Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

This just in:
hafla-group.jpg

And I thought you used a Ron Jeremy photo for your avatar...
That's the main reason I grew my beard back after an almost 6 year absence. My superficial resemblance to Ron Jeremy is tiresome. I got less comparisons back when I had a beard before - although still occasionally - so hopefully regrowing it will minimize the similarities.

First time someone told me that, I had to ask "Who the fuck is Ron Jeremy?". But I don't think Ron wears bindis or veils (or skirts for that matter). Idiot gets all that free "action" - or actually gets paid for it - yet allegedly still raped some women. What a fucktard...

That's the main reason I grew my beard back after an almost 6 year absence. My superficial resemblance to Ron Jeremy is tiresome. I got less comparisons back when I had a beard before - although still occasionally - so hopefully regrowing it will minimize the similarities.

First time someone told me that, I had to ask "Who the fuck is Ron Jeremy?". But I don't think Ron wears bindis or veils (or skirts for that matter). Idiot gets all that free "action" - or actually gets paid for it - yet allegedly still raped some women. What a fucktard...
I remember him doing some strange crap back in the 80's...but I think he had more chest hair! hahahaha

This happened on I-5 in Washington state (Skagit County). The almost unbelievable part of this is that the driver of the car sustained only minor injuries, according to the story...
View attachment 291257
To heck with crumple zones, this car got hit JUST right, fold zones!!! It looks as though the rear suspension/sub frame are the only thing holding that semi up from crushing the front of the passenger compartment.

I'm also really curious what was in front of the car that kept it immobilized for that to happen.

Minor injuries...... Just WOW!!!

To heck with crumple zones, this car got hit JUST right, fold zones!!! It looks as though the rear suspension/sub frame are the only thing holding that semi up from crushing the front of the passenger compartment.

I'm also really curious what was in front of the car that kept it immobilized for that to happen.

Minor injuries...... Just WOW!!!
I added a second pic. Yeah, minor injuries. I cannot look at those photos and not believe it was anything other than Devine Intervention that kept the driver alive. But that may just be me...;)