Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I was in high school when the song came out.

Me too, CBs where pretty popular even in cars back then. There where no radar detectors back then. I used to love listening to dads CB on road trips. Brings back memories. Kinda like the song “the streak”…funny.

Me too, CBs where pretty popular even in cars back then. There where no radar detectors back then. I used to love listening to dads CB on road trips. Brings back memories. Kinda like the song “the streak”…funny.

Spent a few of my pre-adulthood and maybe even a couple adult years running around with a CB doing "Rabbit Hunts"
It's amazing what a 102" stainless steel whip will do when you mount it on a trunk lid....

People start getting close, you open the trunk and they think they're getting further away!! Is that cheating? I don't remember there being rules when I was the Rabbit!!! :ROFLMAO:

Aerial shot captured at Crater Lake National Park, Oregon

1658859848907.png

Not a photo but a copy from the bottom of the menu of Johns Grill in San Francisco https://www.johnsgrill.com/menus/#dinner-copy

19% Service Charge will be added for parties of 5 or more, of which 15% is distributed to employees while 4% goes into the staff retention bonus fund | Minimum Charge of $25 per person | 4.75% surcharge will be added to your bill to support SF employer mandates :oops:

So actually its 23.75% added charges on top of the sales tax of 8.63% so I guess that a total mark up of 32.38% 🤬

John’s Featured Steaks
New York Steak 35.95 + $11.64 = $47.59
Ribeye Steak 44.95 + $14.55 in tip and tax = $59.50
Filet Mignon 44.95 + $14.55 in tip and tax = $59.50
Surf and Turf 50.95 New York Steak & 3 Fried Jumbo Prawns

Add 3 Fried Jumbo Prawns to any steak 15.00
Add 4 Oz Maine Lobster Tail to any steak 21.95
Side Peppercorn or Bearnaise Sauce 4.00 -

Served with seasonal vegetables & baked Idaho potato -

*All of our steaks are sourced from Black Angus Midwest Cornfed beef, the finest available. They are naturally aged in order to ensure maximum flavor and tenderness. Each steak is hand selected and hand cut in California to meet our exact specification*

Gotta Love SF and CA

Now listen to me good all you Fuckers when you see Gavin Newsom's name on the Presidential Ballot in 2024 vote for someone else, anyone else 😱

Not a photo but a copy from the bottom of the menu of Johns Grill in San Francisco https://www.johnsgrill.com/menus/#dinner-copy

19% Service Charge will be added for parties of 5 or more, of which 15% is distributed to employees while 4% goes into the staff retention bonus fund | Minimum Charge of $25 per person | 4.75% surcharge will be added to your bill to support SF employer mandates :oops:

So actually its 23.75% added charges on top of the sales tax of 8.63% so I guess that a total mark up of 32.38% 🤬

John’s Featured Steaks
New York Steak 35.95 + $11.64 = $47.59
Ribeye Steak 44.95 + $14.55 in tip and tax = $59.50
Filet Mignon 44.95 + $14.55 in tip and tax = $59.50
Surf and Turf 50.95 New York Steak & 3 Fried Jumbo Prawns

Add 3 Fried Jumbo Prawns to any steak 15.00
Add 4 Oz Maine Lobster Tail to any steak 21.95
Side Peppercorn or Bearnaise Sauce 4.00 -

Served with seasonal vegetables & baked Idaho potato -

*All of our steaks are sourced from Black Angus Midwest Cornfed beef, the finest available. They are naturally aged in order to ensure maximum flavor and tenderness. Each steak is hand selected and hand cut in California to meet our exact specification*

Gotta Love SF and CA

Now listen to me good all you Fuckers when you see Gavin Newsom's name on the Presidential Ballot in 2024 vote for someone else, anyone else 😱

Yep!! Newsom blows.
And as for "John", He can go fuck himself. That's bullshit!

Yea I have seen a surcharge for parties of 8 or more but never five or more

I haven't seen the surcharge but I have seen the "automatic" gratuity of 18% for 6-8 or more. I don't say too much about that if the service is fairly good. I usually tip about 20% or so.

Reactions: Plumber1
My poppies have been blooming this past week. a bad photo but quite amazing how delicate the petals are.

for those of you who dont know, these are actually what is known as a true opium poppy. it is one variety of the many different varieties of the papaver somniferum species. they are completely "gray area" legal to grow (y) you just better not be harvesting the sap. I enjoy growing them just purely for the ascetic reason of how nice the flowers look.
they are fairly easy to grow, though planning on planting them you should spread the seed in the winter for a plant to sprout & flower by July.
I got my seeds into the ground too late this spring and had about 9 plants sprout up. between the birds taking dirt baths and ripping them out and overnight snail attacks on baby plants im down to 4. then the wind came and blew them over. ive just left them there to do their thing.
E4EA57CF-869F-49C9-8B31-EB3A6EE9530E.jpeg