Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I'd freaking love to stay in a hotel like that. What's the occasion? If I may ask?
Just traveling on our way from Nova Scotia to visit family in Ontario. My wife and daughter wanted to see a Toronto Maple Leafs game, so we stayed in the city. The subway had a station right below the hotel, which saved me from having to drive them in the downtown madness, lol.

Reactions: Kyle_W
Picture Taken at Newfound Gap Smokey Mountains after 11 PM.
2828652399_4916f9bd76_b.jpg

This one is of Lake Chatuge Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds campsite also after 11 PM
3812632886_356c6dd6c9_b.jpg

Just traveling on our way from Nova Scotia to visit family in Ontario. My wife and daughter wanted to see a Toronto Maple Leafs game, so we stayed in the city. The subway had a station right below the hotel, which saved me from having to drive them in the downtown madness, lol.
Very nice!

Man what is Canada like? It is my impression that everyone there is nicer than the people here in the states.

Picture Taken at Newfound Gap Smokey Mountains after 11 PM.
View attachment 14195

This one is of Lake Chatuge Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds campsite also after 11 PM
View attachment 14196

I shall have to go there at some point in my life. And it's all your fault.

That place looks freaking Amazing!

This is driving up Mt. Magazine, in Arkansas:

19ba82721ec74eba442dd389ebde4fa5.jpg

Last edited:
I shall have to go there at some point in my life. And it's all your fault.

That place looks freaking Amazing!

This is driving up Mt. Magazine, in Arkansas:

Nice picture!!

Yea Smokey mountains are very nice indeed we vacation there often mainly in the summer. I am sure they are nothing like the pacific northwest but never been there myself.

Those pictures were taken with a Canon EOS 20D

Very nice!

Man what is Canada like? It is my impression that everyone there is nicer than the people here in the states.
It really does depend on location, but for the most part, the people are great. Nova Scotia and Newfoundland have probably the nicest people you could ever find.

Quebec is kind of meh. Beautiful place, but not the friendliest people. Ontario is good outside of Toronto. I haven't been any further west than Ontario.

Nice picture!!

Yea Smokey mountains are very nice indeed we vacation there often mainly in the summer. I am sure they are nothing like the pacific northwest but never been there myself.

Those pictures were taken with a Canon EOS 20D

All the national parks are gorgeous!

But, I do see what you mean about the west coast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a vehi-cross, I think. Wife had an amigo back in the day, and wanted to replace out with one of those. It was like 30k tho, and we were just starting out, so it wasn't in the cards.