Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

That's what my wife said: Don't get in an accident with that thing!

It would be like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Better styling than a "smart" car. Better styling than a prius too, but less practical. Safer than these things:

1646090963047.png

• Haha
Reactions: Head Lice
Better styling than a "smart" car. Better styling than a prius too, but less practical. Safer than these things:

View attachment 312724

Yeah, a little safer than that thing because there's an interior unlike a motorcycle based type of thing.

I looked at a it again yesterday as I walked past their house. It's a one seater. So they assume if you're driving it, you're going to be alone. :D

• Haha
Reactions: srimes
We've been finishing up the final details in one of the new construction homes that started last fall. this frog has survived all winter without hibernating, getting ground to pieces in the sump pump impeller & eating mosquitos im assuming. hes been hanging out in the sump pump crock and is always in a different spot every time I check in on him. may have to adopt him soon because the homeowners are taking the keys in 2 weeks and its quite a bit early to hear frogs outdoors yet.

D94AA72A-CF8D-43AE-AE23-20995C10CD0B.jpeg

D2D9CFFB-7834-4B5D-9142-5AC31C841796.jpeg

Attached are photos of a pair of historic vessels based in Gravenhurst Ontario. The RMS Segwun is the oldest operating steam passenger ship in North America, built in the 1880's. It still runs daily excursion service, including dinner cruises from spring till fall.

The Wanda ll was built in 1915 for the Timothy Eaton family, of department store fame. It is powered by a steam engine from a WW1 era minesweeper and can be rented out by groups.

RMS Segwun and Wanda ll T.Eaton yacht.jpg

RMS Segwun at night.jpg

Attached are photos of a pair of historic vessels based in Gravenhurst Ontario. The RMS Segwun is the oldest operating steam passenger ship in North America, built in the 1880's. It still runs daily excursion service, including dinner cruises from spring till fall.

The Wanda ll was built in 1915 for the Timothy Eaton family, of department store fame. It is powered by a steam engine from a WW1 era minesweeper and can be rented out by groups.

View attachment 314923

View attachment 314924
Now *THAT* is my kind of tech!