Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Whatever. With so many good foods to choose from, I don't eat that !

Ahh but why, properly prepared Sashimi (the raw fish) is full of flavor and oddly enough fairly good for your over all health.

YUM YUM!!!
1647732750280.png

Sushi on the other hand has cooked fish like salmon, tilapia, etc, and then avocado, cream cheese, (or what ever ingredients you like all wrapped up in rice and seaweed wraps ...

MEH!!
1647732816871.png

Ahh but why, properly prepared Sashimi (the raw fish) is full of flavor and oddly enough fairly good for your over all health.

YUM YUM!!!
View attachment 316947

Sushi on the other hand has cooked fish like salmon, tilapia, etc, and then avocado, cream cheese, (or what ever ingredients you like all wrapped up in rice and seaweed wraps ...

MEH!!
View attachment 316948
All well and good, but give me chicken parm or a hamburger any day !

Inky Tim, kind of the son I never had, used to work for me before the Great Corporate Fuck Up of 2017. His dream was to build custom cars and after getting the ax, that's what he did. His street rod, The Sultan, earned a 1st at the Chicago World of Wheels last weekend.
51949752248_a8a7270980_z.jpg

I had a VERY SMALL part in the car. I hauled the 327 small block back from Springfield, MO for him.

YUM YUM!!!
View attachment 316947

MEH!!
View attachment 316948
Does it come with gravy?

Gas station sushi might come with delayed gravy...:sick:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hard to follow “delayed” gravy.

But now that I’m in SoCal for a few more days, I’m going to hit up my favorite Mandarin and Sushi restaurants in town. I’ve already been to the little hole in the wall Mex place near me a few times and I’m going to stop by the Mexican bakery for a few dozen tamales that I’ll freeze for the drive back to MT.

Oh and also go to the Greenspot Market for a pound of beef jerky.